Thursday, July 4, 2024

DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING - Week 12-14

  July .20204

4.7.2024(week12-14)



QIULIHUA/0365036



DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING/Bachelor of Design (Honours)in Creative Media


Part3. Execution and Post Production

Import your Final Poster to After Effects


Develop the composition techniques using Digital Photography & Graphic Design.


Tutorial :




Lecture :



PART 4: WEEK 14

 SUBMISSION

1. Animate your composition in After Effects
2. Attach your video progress.

process



I used Photoshop to make the final adjustments to the poster and then imported into Adobe After Effects to animate the poster and rotate, scale and other tricks in Adobe after effect.

FINAL VIDEO LINK :https://youtube.com/shorts/CageHwIWLO8



Reflection

I have completed all of my assignments and e-portfolio for this semester through two weeks of production. In this assignment I have used a lot of knowledge about what the teacher has taught us. I really enjoyed this course, it taught me practical skills and improved my imagination and creativity.















































No comments:

Post a Comment